Attending a trade show such as Printing United is similar to drinking out of a fire hydrant – too much to take in and too little time. But, there are six reasons why you should add Bantex Digital Media, booth no. 5623, to your schedule and learn the latest in digital inkjet printing of vinyl banners and signs:
- Expanded distribution network – Availability of the Bantex Digital Media product line has been expanded through the Bantex Partners program. Leading distributors across the U.S. have joined this program with additional inventory availability and customer support services. Visit the Bantex booth to learn more about Bantex Partners and find a distributor near you who is ready to assist with product inventory and application expertise.
- Full line product offering – One of the many strengths of Bantex Digital Media is the breadth of the product offering from 13 ounce, two sided, curl free for impactful roll-up banners to a robust 18 ounce, two sided product for outdoor banners that can withstand the challenges of mother nature. Visit the Bantex booth to see and feel all of the Bantex products and learn how these products can meet your customer needs for beautiful banners and signs in a variety of applications.
- Info on banner and sign applications – Banners and signs come in all shapes and sizes these days which means that sign and graphic shops have virtually unlimited product opportunities, from outdoor pole banners to retractable banner stands and point of sale displays. The Bantex team staffing our booth can walk you through all of the various applications and how these options can boost your sales and profits. We can also help you identify valued manufacturers throughout the supply chain.
- Opportunity for upscale products – Selling commodity grade vinyl banners and signs is a low-profit, frustrating way to make a buck. Visit the Bantex Digital booth and learn how you can move into upscale sales opportunities with customers, such as hotels, resorts and upscale retailers. These types of customers appreciate great quality and are more than willing to pay extra for it.
- Insider information on vinyl substrates – When it comes to vinyl materials for digital inkjet printing of vinyl banners and signs, there is a world of difference between imported commodity products and Bantex Digital Media, and it shows in the finished products. Our Bantex Digital Media team will be glad to walk you through the ins and outs of vinyl substrates, which is valuable information you can share with your upscale customers.
- Expertise in systematic selling – Bill Foster, national sales manager for graphics with the Bantex team, will be on hand at the booth to discuss a systematic approach to selling. Bill developed and proved this system over many years, providing a guide for salespeople to move smoothly through each step of a sales process leading to what Bill likes to call “the natural close.”
So, mark your Printed United calendar for Bantex Digital Media, booth no. 5623. Map our booth, and add it to your schedule by clicking here.