You’ve driven down the street and seen banners advertising a variety of products and services: restaurants, copy place, stores, and many other businesses utilize vinyl banners to advertise. Vinyl banners are an excellent choice for creating your next ad. Why waste your valuable marketing dollars on flyers and mailers that people will just throw away? Or if you still find value in that, why not compliment your print materials with a banner sign that will last and last?
Here are some interesting facts about signs according to the International Sign Association, a trade organization headquartered in Alexandria, VA.
- Signage is the least expensive but most effect form of advertising.
- Signage can be responsible for half of your customers - that’s right, 50 percent!
- Signage is so important that without it you may not get a loan for your business.
- Signage is an investment that will pay a return many times over.
- A well-designed, well-placed sign can generate huge profits, especially when part of an overall marketing strategy.
- 85 percent of your customers live or work within a five mile radius of your business.
- Best Buy discovered that about 17 percent of its customers were people who did not intend to stop there but did so specifically because they saw the sign.
- 2 out of 3 people feel sign quality reflects a business’s quality InfoTrends 2014
- Wall Banners: easily hung on your building’s sidewall
- Banner Stands: placed outside of your business (especially for restaurants) can capture the attention of potential customers.
- Ground Stake Banners: you can stake these into the grass in front of your business.
- Flag Signs: you can attach these to the wall of your business or have them put on stands outside.
- Tabletops: great for indoor marketing, like when you have a large warehouse you can put a tabletop at the front desk advertising a sale, etc…
So now that you have a design and type of banner sign, you will need to find the right material and printer. Vinyl is an excellent choice for your banner sign. It’s waterproof, great to print on, and lasts. Bantex® Banner Media materials and printing products offer customers premier digital print media for all solvent based, UV curable and latex digital inkjet printers with optimal stock widths allowing for “full-bleed” printing. Their high-quality products are made in the USA, and the fabrics are manufactured from the highest grades of polymer films to ensure ease of profiling and the highest resolution possible. The banner signs can also be produced with excellent water, mildew, chemical, and oil resistance.
Find a Bantex® Digital Media distributor here.